Thought for the day

" Live in the active voice, rather than passive. Think about what you can do than what is happening to you. "

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My trials with Pencils.....

I don't really remember from when on i started to sketch.I used to draw figures..images or even tried calligraphic arts on the back papers of my school notebooks..and its my friends who advised me to keep these sketches i make rather than just discard them along with the many papers that we all tend to discard at the end of every school year. i was never an artist..nor that i am now... but drawing just like cooking made me feel  good about myself  and of the world.... this was an inspiration....it was one best way i found to kill my loneliness.. my insecurities.. i tried to see the sketches i drew take life.. it made me feel some kind of happiness or satisfaction..that i cud see life differently after all.. but these feelings evolved inside me with time.....
The unicorn.....

Unicorns are legendary horse like animal first mentioned in Greek Mythology...its a symbol of purity and grace...Unicorns are truly known for the amazing healing powers of its horns...


Eagles..a very powerful predator.... 


Peacock...known for its elegance and majestic beauty..

village girl..

within the draps...trial on shading techniques..


loneliness....
 


for jenny..
dedicated to the lovely jerin & anna...
passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment