Thought for the day

" Live in the active voice, rather than passive. Think about what you can do than what is happening to you. "

Monday, January 16, 2012

The beginning....

I always wanted a perfect ending... Now i've learned the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it all, without knowing what's going to happen next....
in my case it all started with a dream..a dream that woke me up into the present..my life..my reality......that gave me strength to live through this ..and when its over i shall be all happy and secured...and eventually i'll get to be myself...

Hence as a part of being myself...in this new year 2012 i am starting to blog and as one of my good friend told me if i plan to start bogging then The best way to learn it, is by trying it.. feel free to experiment, feel comfortable to make errors.. and so i am here to learn ..and to make mistakes... ;)
Firstly lemme start by my favorite hobby..cooking... its been an amazing feeling whenever i get into my kitchen and start cooking from scratch...cooking makes me feel good in fact more than happy when i see my dish taking its shape....
I have been watching all the wonderful and gifted chefs around the world for long time and have always been fascinated by their ways in the kitchen and awestruck by the beautiful dishes they produce...
Thus i start by thanking God for all the wonderful cooks at my house starting from my dear mother & Indira,my nanny, who taught me the first lessons of cooking and helped me through the pains of cuts & bruises of a beginner and finally made me feel proud when i created a dish of my own... Your lessons and guidance is my one step to success.
Secondly to all my wonderful aunties who have been renowned cooks who inspired me into world class cuisines..who taught me how to bake my first batch of dough's...
Last but never the least my loved ones, my friends, who have always loved me for who & what i am and has been with me whenever i needed them and helped me into becoming a better person.

1 comment:

  1. Gayatri,

    Congratulations! You are on your way. Taking the first step is vital - and you have done that well. Even posted a 2nd article.

    So you started with the Dessert and now you have to work your way back to the Starters!

    But I have a major grouch - you have not invited me for a meal yet.

    Keep writing. All the best.

    ReplyDelete